Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 56 4 door hardtop I am thinking of selling and wondered what is is worth I know how much I got into it but that may not be a good indicator. The car start easy and runs good and shift good, no smoke and burns no oil . I was told it was overhaulled about 25K miles ago but no proof. The drivers floor pan was replace and he rest are good. I will include picture but they don't show the fender skirts but I have tem. The car is v-8 265 with 2 speed powerglide, new front disk brakes. The paint job is good not great some rock chips. If there are any suggestions I would appreciate them.. Thanks Jerry

Attachments

68,758 Posts
great looking 56. if you don't have to sell, start out high. can always go lower. its worth what ever someone is willing to pay. $15,000, i'm terrible on figuring out value. :stupido2:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
That's a nice clean old car. I"m just guessin but I'd say $10 ta 12 grand. Hope I didn't insult ya.-Keith

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't really want to sell but I have the opportunity to buy a nice 1955 2 door hardtop and need the money to help pay for it. The 2 door's are a bit more. It is interesting in the reply that said about $15K that is almost exactly what I have into it, not labor just spending. I paid $13K for the car and spent (mostly Danchunk) about $2K in fixing and upgrades. I am trying to see if it is possible to get my $15k back to put down on the 55. Thanks for the input so far..Jerry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts