Year:1956
Make:Chevrolet
Model:Other
Mileage:123 M
Transmission:Manual
Engine:350
Trim:covertible

FOR SALE 1956 Bel Air Convertible $67,000.00

BODY Painted Sems Hot Rod black. Was originally a 6 cylinder automatic black car. Body had only 90,000 miles on it. Body is real clean for a 1956 convertible. It has original floors and trunk. It does have new GM NOS front fenders, GM NOS lower valance, only because at the time I was able to acquire them. Original GM doors. I’ve owned the car 20 plus years. Bumper
s, chrome and all original stainless is in very good condition with minor dings. (No repo stuff). The convertible top is good and works as it should, but the rear plastic window is shot and will not zipper up. I’ll leave that to the next care taker of the car. (It should get a new top with window - there are so many different top options). It does have a new convertible top pump, motor and new lines. Also has a new gas tank and sender.

ENGINE is a 1969 Nova SS 350/300 rebuilt with a little cam in it. New Holley carb and intake. It does run good! It has power steering and power disc brakes. I didn’t want too crazy of a cam because it’s a driver. Plenty of vacuum for the power brakes and A/C. It has Vintage Air Conditioning with heat, but it is not fully hooked up (the lines have to be routed and cut to fit. I was going to do hidden lines, but didn’t get that far). It has a Griffin $1,800.00 radiator assembly with A/C condenser and electric cooling fans. Side motor mounts moved up 3/4 of an inch for clearance of the 5 speed shifter and HEI distributor.

TRANSMISSION is a Doug Nash 5 Speed with new clutch and 2pc. scatter shield.

REAR END is out of a 1966 Chevelle 12 bolt. It’s a 3.31 Posi rear gear, has T/A rear end cover, perfect for get up and go and able to cruise on the highway. Has new leaf springs, with 2 inch lowering blocks.

INTERIOR is all original to the car. It should be redone, but it’s presentable. Very clean and not rotted out seats and frames. It’s all complete. It has a tilt steering column, Dakota Digital dash board, power windows, all new American Auto wiring harnesses, New Gene Smith tail lights, new Rain Gear wiper system.

FRONT SUSPENSION Front brakes are Zero offset GM 11 inch rotors with the larger D52 brake pads, rear brakes are 1966 Chevelle original style 9 1/2 inch drum brakes. New power brake booster and custom made gravel guarded brake and fuel lines. New Heidts painted upper and lower control arms, new 638 front coil springs.

16 x 7 Torgue thrust D wheels all around.

Car runs and drives fine as it is.

New owner can complete to his/her liking and make it the way he/she desires:
Convertible top
Interior
A/C and heat need lines to be cut and hooked up