Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you know your 55-57 Chevy Nomad's, then you know what you are looking at - and you know what it costs to build a car of this quality. The SBC engine is powerful and runs strong and smooth as does the 200r4 tranny. The interior and door panels and interior were given a custom look with Cidella design.Car was taken down to bare metal and the car is painted base coat clear coat Shell Oil Co. #1 red and Vail white. The Vintage Air AC /Heatblows nice and cold and the engine never runs hot. Has power front disc brakes and CPP 500 power steering. Interior carpet has no seams and no visible screws and all the screws thru out the car are all clocked.All chrome and stainless is great, glass is new. Lift gate was straightened and rechromed by Madmooks. Custom stainless steel rocker panels,padded dash with radio mounted under front seat,speakers under rear seat.This car is clean, clean, clean and has won numerous best of show and other awards. It has the proper look and the proper stance. The car starts, runs, drives and stops great. I have a clean Michigan title in hand, IN MY NAME. Mileage is 1026 since the completion of 2 year meticlious restoration in 2016. Original VIN tag is intact in the driver's door jamb.$79,900 NO TRADES :gba:
I

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
48,745 Posts
Posting pics for Carl

1 - 8 of 8 Posts