Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We recently sold off part of our companys product line( for filthy amount of money) and as a gift for my years of support and contribution My boss gave me a gift to have my belair completely restored.. While talking with a car broker friend of his the guy was telling him about this 56 short bed he had just found. so instead of the 55 gift he bought this truck and gave it to me sight unseen. Im scared to death of what it's going to look like but if it isn't perfect he doesn't pay for it. I'll post pics asap.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He is great, in talking with the broker, he said he found out about the truck through a friend. The owner bought the truck new, and about 3 or 4 years ago his wife sent it in for a complete restoration. She has since passed and he doesn't wish to have it around. Like you said I hope its a keeper

68,758 Posts
great boss and you have to be a great employee. enjoy and have fun with that truck, i'm sure it will be cool. :five:

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
pictures of truck came it wasn't as nice as expected still lookin
Thats too bad but what a great boss, I wish I had one like that.

Good luck on finding another truck:anim_25:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I found a 48 on hotrod hotline that was located in ohio, it looked sweet and the pictures are recent. We'll see

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts