Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Car is in building stage Complete rolling chassis w/4 wheel disc. (88 Camaro reared) New leaf springs, New front lowering springs, new rear lowering blocks, new u-bolts, New rear brake lines. New front brake lines including from to caliper lines. 4 new brake calipers and pads. New new new. Everything new. Ball bearing center link and idler arm. Power steering, 2001 5.3 detailed and installed w/ NEW 700r4. New Holly oil pan on engine to insure proper steering clearance mounting. 2010 Camaro manifolds. (Worked perfect)Speedway motor mounts welded in frame. New everything on powder coated frame(Jaguar orange). New brake booster/lines and master cylinder in box. Body is hulled. Needs floors. We started and have complete old floor removal done. (I do not have floor pan) I do have all new inner, outer rear wells. New trunk walls, tail pan, and inner fins. I also have new toe boards. I have every component of the car. All chrome is clean and dent free. ALSO, All new chrome for car including front/rear bumpers/grill bar/ bezels/ tail lights/ lenses etc. .(cost $4,000 for chrome) New side glass and chip free front/rear glass. Body has been sand blasted and has two coats of rust prevention primer on car. I have the front/rear bench that came with car. New body mts in box. Firewall has been smoothed. New rear deck lid. Hood is perfect. Doors are good with a few small pits in lower inside. Front fenders have new lower corners fitted but not finished welded. All under hood sheet metal has also been powder coated to match frame. I had planned to paint the car Tangelo Pearl Orange and White. Lots of great potential here for a great car.
I am probably forgetting things. But whatever else I have with car goes with it.

Text or email me for photos [email protected] 903 316 7425

$12,500 for entire package

·
Registered
67,707 Posts
sounds like a good deal, but you should try and get some pics of everything. :anim_25:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sellers reward

Will send the man/woman who sends me a buyer 500.00 cashiers check.

My name is John Callison
900 West Patten St
Mineola, Texas 75773
903 316 7425
[email protected]

Just to prove I am a man of my word. Nick Prime knows me if you need a reference.

·
Premium Member
6,969 Posts
Thanks for posting. I forgot that my engine has all new vette H2O pump and aluminum brackets, pulley's compressor, PS pump Belt. Everything new on front of engine. New starter and other parts on engine.

Here's a link to his 57 pics. He has done a great job, and paid very close attention to detail. Think he would take payments :sign0020:

http://m1319.photobucket.com/albums/VC55B57/johns 57/

Hope this link works.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for Helping me out

Hope I can sell this car asap. Its a great start to a cool car. New everything on chassis. LOTS OF NEW STUFF with car. All rear sheet metal(trunk walls, all rear fender wells) toe boards too. Everything you need. Just needs floor to start body work. Lots of work has been done already. Pass this on.

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Man that thing has some A+ work in it! Have you thought about putting the floor in, patching the fenders, and then trying to sell it? I think you'd get a lot more interest if you had all that finished and the body on the frame.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re-post 57 post for sale

1957 2dr Belair post for sale
Car is in building stage Complete rolling chassis w/4 wheel disc. (88 Camaro reared) New leaf springs, New front lowering springs, new rear lowering blocks, new u-bolts, New rear brake lines. New front brake lines including from to caliper lines. 4 new brake calipers and pads. New new new. Everything new. Ball bearing center link and idler arm. Power steering, 2001 5.3 detailed and installed w/ NEW 700r4. New Holly oil pan on engine to insure proper steering clearance mounting. 2010 Camaro manifolds. (Worked perfect)Speedway motor mounts welded in frame. New everything on powder coated frame(Jaguar orange). New brake booster/lines and master cylinder in box. Body is hulled. Needs floors. We started and have complete old floor removal done. (I do not have floor pan) I do have all new inner, outer rear wells. New trunk walls, tail pan, and inner fins. I also have new toe boards. I have every component of the car. All chrome is clean and dent free. ALSO, All new chrome for car including front/rear bumpers/grill bar/ bezels/ tail lights/ lenses etc. .(cost $4,000 for chrome) New side glass and chip free front/rear glass. Body has been sand blasted and has two coats of rust prevention primer on car. I have the front/rear bench that came with car. New body mts in box. Firewall has been smoothed. New rear deck lid. Hood is perfect. Doors are good with a few small pits in lower inside. Front fenders have new lower corners fitted but not finished welded. All under hood sheet metal has also been powder coated to match frame. I had planned to paint the car Tangelo Pearl Orange and White. Lots of great potential here for a great car.
I am probably forgetting things. But whatever else I have with car goes with it.

Last edited by Old Shop Teacher; 08-30-2013 at 06:35 AM..

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Repost 57 Post for sale

1957 2dr Belair post for sale

Last edited by Old Shop Teacher; 08-30-2013 at 06:35 AM..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.