Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to decode my trim tag as I have just now re-started my 57 project. The question I have is this, what does this color combimation look like ? what does the interior colors look like. My car is far from stock in its mechanicals but I want a origional look on the outside.
trim tag:
Style 57-1011D Bel air series 6cyl 2dr sedan
Trim 663 Black and silver cloth w/imitation leather
Paint 822D-TG or 822D-t9

What level of trim does this car have ? it has holes everywhere. What did it look like origionally ?

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Altho this is a 210 it has pretty much the same trim as the Belair and I believe it is the correct color.
Jim

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
trim

Jim thank you for the picture. Can I buy the trim that surrounds the rear side windows and door window ? also, how about the top of the fins, my car has the holes for the long top trim is that available after market. Terry, those pics are awsome. what attention to detail. I installed a 500 hp LT-1 (383)with a 4L60E in my car last winter. I just started getting the body in shape to paint it.

·
Administrator
49,952 Posts
Can I buy the trim that surrounds the rear side windows and door window ?
Yes they are for sale on ebay fairly regularly. Just be prepared, they run from 600.-1,200.00 for the 12pc set on average.

also, how about the top of the fins, my car has the holes for the long top trim is that available after market.
The Bel Air crown moldings are for sale pretty regularly on ebay also. Don`t know if they are made repro yet, but the metal inserts are. These average around 150.00 a pair.
Terry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts