Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Extreme Automotive advertised a brass and chrome trim piece for these side panels to finish off the rear vertical edge.
They looked sharp and did finish off this exposed aluminum edge at the rear of the side panels.
Does anyone know what happened to Extreme Automotive as I cannot reach them via internet???
www.extremeautomotive.org or [email protected]
I would like to purchase a pair of these trim pieces.
Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Extreme Automotive advertised a brass and chrome trim piece for these side panels to finish off the rear vertical edge.
They looked sharp and did finish off this exposed aluminum edge at the rear of the side panels.
Does anyone know what happened to Extreme Automotive as I cannot reach them via internet???
Thanks for any help.
Didn't know that trim was available. The rear of the insert does look unfinished. Surprised that the designers didn't take care of this on the drawing table. I'd like to find this trim for my car.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for any help.
I have just attached an advertising page for their Company showing this trim piece

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts