Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 4 door wagon. I need to sell it to pay for a new camper for the family. I got the car off this forum several years back. When i purchased it, it was in non running condition and needed some TLC. The body was and is straight. I went through and got the motor running and converted it to DEI ignition and alternator setup. Rewired the whole front end, rear end and most of dash. Currently everything is working and the car runs great. When i got it a leaf spring was broke in the rear so i added lowering springs and cut the coils in the front. The car doesn't drag on speed bumps or anything but it is pretty low. There is light body filler in a few door jambs. No active rot that i know of. One floor support needs replaced. Body and floor are in good condition. The Motor is in great condition. Windshield Wiper motor needs replaced. Guy i got it from had burned it up. The car is priced to move so i can get the camper and go spend time with the wife and kids. If you have any questions please ask.

http://www.trifive.com/classified/showproduct.php?product=5945

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Man thats a nice car at a fair price

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Ok, it is a nice car. As with most in this price range, there are issues, but nothing that can't be taken care of. However, call me cheap, but the no-haggle price is a bit high in my opinion. Maybe you should put it on ebay as a classified ad.

·
Administrator
49,512 Posts
Ok, it is a nice car. As with most in this price range, there are issues, but nothing that can't be taken care of. However, call me cheap, but the no-haggle price is a bit high in my opinion. Maybe you should put it on ebay as a classified ad.

Special Note, when replying to or placing an ad, only post things relevant to the sale. The Classifieds Section is not a discussion forum.

·
Registered
852 Posts
low low low

too bad the car sits so darned low....I`d have been seriously thinking bout this car,but it sits too low for montanas roads....to trailer this home on a dolly would mean death of sheetmetal getting it home...not to mention the rear bumper:anim_25:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
too bad the car sits so darned low....I`d have been seriously thinking bout this car,but it sits too low for montanas roads....to trailer this home on a dolly would mean death of sheetmetal getting it home...not to mention the rear bumper:anim_25:
All you would need is new rear leafs and front springs to raise it back to stock. Less that 400 dollars for both. I'll knock 400$ off if you are serious.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Is the hood not closed tight or is that how it sits? If that's the way it is, do you know why? Was it bent or what? Thanks.

Mike

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The hood does need adjusted. It closes tight when you close it but makes slight contact with the right fender in the front. It has been that way since i got the car and i just haven't had the front end apart to realign it yet. I figure it is from when the motor was swapped and they had the hood off.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.