Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the correct armrest color for a '57 2-door sedan with factory charcoal and white interior? Also, does anyone know a source where I can locate the rear armrests (with ashtrays) for this car? Thanks!

Tom
'57 Delray Club Coupe
'67 Buick GS 400 convertible
'68 Camaro SS 350

·
Registered
483 Posts
Welcome, Tom. :sign0016:

The trim number on your cowl tag should determine the original colours. I have never seen reproduction rear armrests so you will probably have to search for used ones.

·
Registered
540 Posts
From what I've seen, the armrest base is the darker interior color.:anim_25:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys, I appreciate the welcome and helpful suggestions. I see nothing but front armrests on Ebay, and it seems in general like the parts keep getting junkier online. My interior is 2-tone charcoal and ivory from the factory, so I'm not sure if black or white or some combo of both would be correct. I'm trying not to obsess too much over this, but you know how it goes!

·
Administrator
49,962 Posts
The rear armrests are not reproduced at this time that i know of. I have yet to see a 57 sedan with armrests unless someone has added them from a 55 or 56.
Terry

·
Registered
35 Posts
57 Delray rear armrests

My 57 Delray with copper and biege interior had beige armrests from the factory. They are hard to find as they crack easily. Jerry

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
52,789 Posts
The rear armrests are not reproduced at this time that i know of. I have yet to see a 57 sedan with armrests unless someone has added them from a 55 or 56.
Terry
My 57, 210 came with them....They were the original two tone, surf and highland green in color.....Everything else in the interior was original as well.

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016: to bowtie-trifive Tom:shakehands: :anim_25:with the project... Later, Dave

·
Registered
367 Posts
I would call M-J Cruisers in Texas. They always have whatever I'm looking for as far as armrests and hard to find parts. 903-596-7877
Welcome Aboard!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts