Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Stainless Trim Restoration
10,150 Posts
Guys I sent him messages last week. No response. I think he is just fishing, until proven otherwise.........

Mikey

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
parts

If you were online youd know the site was down for 3-4 days. Not sure why asking for parts and then not responding would accomplish anything.

·
Registered
899 Posts
i have a one piece California bumper. it's chrome and ready for a driver. i would like to trade it for some 55 bel-air belt line stainless. jeff

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am looking for a set of outside mirrors,oil pan w original paint,valve cover screws and retainers,door handles [outside] nos or mint used. floor mats,sill plates in mint original or nos.original chrome rear bumper ends, nos front motor mounts and a few other things.

·
Premium Member
15,888 Posts
I am looking for a set of outside mirrors,oil pan w original paint,valve cover screws and retainers,door handles [outside] nos or mint used. floor mats,sill plates in mint original or nos.original chrome rear bumper ends, nos front motor mounts and a few other things.
What body style on the handles and door sills? Hardtop & sedan handles are not the same.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
I sent you a pm with a pair of nos rear bumper ends and a price and you responded using a different user name and did not indicate if you are interested.
Tom

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
parts

How is it possible to respond to a PM with a different username??????? Are you guys always this skeptical of anyone that doesnt have 10000 posts ??

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
If it was not you that responded to my PM I am sorry for posting my reply. It just seemed so strange that the only response to my PM to you came from someone with a different user name. So the question is are you interested in my NOS bumper ends? If so send me a PM and we can discuss them.
Tom

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.