1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
49,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Great photos, Terry. I'm envious of your progress!

I was about to ask you where you got the 'new' frame, but then I went back to your first page and saw that you sandblasted and painted the old frame! Looks new.

What did the frame look like before sandblasting it? Have any photos of the 'old' frame?

·
Administrator
49,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ballywho, no i don`t have any pre-paint pics of the frame. That was pre-digital camera purchase. I have some regular pics of it but don`t have a scanner. I saw your post about not doing a frame off. Guess what? I wasn`t either but one thing led to another and well the rest is history. Isn`t that right Mike. I discussed it with Mikeky and the pics tell the rest. Terry.

·
Senior Member 4 Gold Stars
4,460 Posts
Ah yes, remember it well. Seems like......well........3 years ago? LOL.... Seems I sort of tried to discourage you? I wasn't sure how far you planned to go and at the time thought it may set you back awhile. My BIG mistake. You knew exactly where you were going with it. So I'm happy you shook it off and carried on. Good job my friend.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Maybe when I get to the new house (e.t.a. about another year!) I'll have enough room to get serious. I see your resto as a great incentive. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts