Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 62 327 /300 hp engine complete from pan to air cleaner with correct Carter AFB carb. Engine has never been apart ...has all the correct brackets , pulleys , distributor, valve covers , large 2 1/2 inch exhaust manifolds, it has low miles as it was pulled in late 60s . These are a bit hard to find . $1500 obo. Thanks for reading , I can get date codes and pics if interested. Greg.

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
51,264 Posts

·
Registered
8,017 Posts
I have a 62 327 /300 hp engine complete from pan to air cleaner with correct Carter AFB carb. Engine has never been apart ...has all the correct brackets , pulleys , distributor, valve covers , large 2 1/2 inch exhaust manifolds, it has low miles as it was pulled in late 60s . These are a bit hard to find . $1500 obo. Thanks for reading , I can get date codes and pics if interested. Greg.
Sent you a pm. Thanx, Carmine.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Correction on ad . The engine probably has 60k plus miles on it . I recently spoke to the previous owner and he stated the engine came from an original owner who donated the car in the early 70s to a shop where it sat in a garage until 82 when the engine was pulled . He stored the engine under his workbench until I purchased it about 8 years ago . I too stored the engine in my garage . Sorry to mislead anyone with incorrect info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.