Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was our first car show in Belmont Shores, Ca. What a great time! There must have been several hundred cars. They shut down the main street for at least 10 blocks and cars were doubled up on both sides of the street with a walk way in the center of each side. It's one of the best places in So. Cal. to have a show - plenty of restaurants on each side, thousands of spectators, beautiful sunny day with a light breeze. The cars were all outstanding, many gorgeous TriFives which I'll post some pics of later. It was a family affair and a couple of our daughters were able to attend with my wife and I - here's a few pictures:

·
Premium Member
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
More Belmont Shores Car Show

·
Premium Member
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Last Pictures from Belmont Shores Car Show

·
RIP 11/24/2021
68,223 Posts
thanks for the great pics booty, very cool cars. :party0031:.............you got a great looking family too. :five:

·
Trifive Facebook Admin
10,551 Posts
Nice photos, nice passengers too:D LA has some beautiful cars and almost something big every weekend and pretty much a cruise in every night in one town or another:tu So I guess there is something good about that place after all:sign0020:

Randy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.