Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
very xcited today, just got my first ordered part(.5door skin) in the mail today. holy cow it was 43.00 shipping charge.had to tell someone thanks.

·
Administrator
49,342 Posts
Thats O.K. this will be the 1st of many $$$$`s spent and parts received. Shipping costs are a very big expense any more. Thats why i try to buy as much as possible at the swap meets now.
Terry

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
There are 3 more this year. Last Sunday of the month in Amheast, N.H. and first weekend in November at Thompson Speedway in Conneticut. This Sunday Is at Stafford Springs Raceway in Stafford, Conn. I need some overtime so I can really shop. January 2007 will be an indoor swapmeet in Springfield, Mass. Just need more $$$.
Dave

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I try to buy most of my parts at the major shows I attend around the country.Often times they don't have the part with them but are usually willing to ship it free.Many times there are nice discounts on the parts as well.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it was a real shock. but it looks like i will be paying. will cost more to go to swap meets at this point. hopefully it wount be as bad for smaller pieces. that half door skin will be one of the few big pieces i hope that i will have to buy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts