Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the site and think its great!
I have a 57 2 door post that I have had for a few years,and have really needed something to get me motivated on it. I do automotive work for a living, and its kind of hard to come and justify putting a lot of time in a basket case! I am hoping this site can help_________ Kenn:)

·
Administrator
49,822 Posts

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Welcome, and I hope you're not too worn out at the end of the day to contribute your knowledge on this site. There are those of us who probably only know a small fraction of what you do, and we'd really appreciate hearing from you! If not, I certainly understand!

·
Administrator
49,822 Posts
Kenn maybe we need to push each other. I seem to find it hard to create time to work on mine and when i do get time i am less than motivated. Terry

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks everyone:) I really had planed to post a few picks of the old rust bucket:D , but I couldn't find them in my computers photo album.Oh well, I'll take more and let " ya'll " take a look . Chevman57 I saw you were from graham--- cool. I'll have to meet up with you at one of the car shows or something:) . Alright -- I'll meet ya guys and girls on tha boards----------Later Kenn

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.