Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody, I was looking for answers about my 57 and that is when i stumbled across your site. I have a 57 belair 2 dr hdtop. I have had it for about a year and a half. I am just now getting to the point to start working on it. Its been running since I bought it, but I want to add my own touches to it. I have very little knowledge on this car, I am so grateful to see a site where I can go to for answers. I will try to post pictures soon.

Thanks, Greg.. Merry Christmas to all...

1,544 Posts
Greetings Greg: Always glad to hear from a trifiver and hopefully any questions you have will be quickly answered on this site, there is a wealth of knowledge here and these guys are glad to help so ask away.
Merry Christmas
Bob

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
trim removal

Is there a trick to removing the trim on the body. I am starting to sand and the trim on the driver side fender came right off. The driver side door seemed to be stuck on each end. It looks like the clips in the middle are different than the ends. Thanks, Greg.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi Greg welcome to the trifive family to answer your question on your trim on both ends the end clips are bolted through the door you need to remove the door panel and if I remember correctly the inner (metal) inspection panel the nuts are not hard to get to remove hope this helps have a Merry Christmas and A Happy New New Year Sal

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Welcome Greg!
This is a great place to find answers. Lots of great people and information available to you. Merry Christmas to you also!!!!!

Tom

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.