Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK Gang, checking the CCI website...the winternational next year will not be at Cocoa Beach, or OldTown, but at the Westgate Lakes Resort&Spa at 10000Turkey Lake Road, Orlando. Rates range from $69 for a studio, to $155 for a 4-bedroom. This facility is a timeshare that has extra rooms due to the economy. The company I work for has built(delivered materials to) for a number of years, and it appears to be a quality operation. I don't know what the logistics will be for show area, and swap meet, but they say in the site that all swap vendors must be pre-registered, so they may have space limitations. Don't know how they will manage acess for day visitors, probably security will just wave you through. One of the items that was mentioned last year was lack of things to do, so this should eliminate that with the proximity to the I-Drive attractions. Also the hotel has an internal shuttle that should make traversing the grounds a bit easier...Sorry for the length of this posting...Event is also now open to 53-82 Corvettes. PS, The Westgate Resort is on a frontage road (Turkey Lake Road) adjacent to I-4 on the west side of the Interstate.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts