Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once again its that time. The Brothers Truck Show is here and I just wanted to know if some of you Cali guys will be there. I would love to meet you, I've already met a couple of guys on the forum and they are great guys. You know I will take pics for the guys that will not be there. Anyway heres the info.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I think that is close enough that I can go, seeing as I drive past there every day to and from work. Looking forward to seeing you again BAM.

Barry

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Family tradition is a hard thing to break...... I may make a wrong turn (detour) on the way home, and just happen to drop by if its not too late.
Jay I already met you and you are not that cool to begin with so stay home with the family.lol

Just kidding buddy I hope you find a way to make it because you will really enjoy it, but I understand family commitments and tradition. Family always comes first. My wife knows that the Brothers Show and the Grand Nationals are my traditions. So she plans around them.lol I missed one this year because she was out of town and I had to stay home with the kids that was the LA Roadster Show, but I had a great time hanging with the kids. We just pigged out on movies and junk food and the wife was no there to stop us. She did turn detective when she came home.lol

I'm hoping to make it this year and maybe drag a new friend thats building a 51 panel. I'll let you know for sure closer to the 30th.
Drag him on down it would be nice to meet you buddy.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I think that is close enough that I can go, seeing as I drive past there every day to and from work. Looking forward to seeing you again BAM.

Barry
Yeah man you will really enjoy this show. It may make you spend some money, at least I do after every show. The trucks are just drop dead gorgeous. I would say 90 to 95 per cent are driven in. Not many trailer queens and the ones that are there I can get I ideas from. You will enjoy it, I look forward to seeing you there.

·
Registered
540 Posts
LOL, You know the last couple times I dropped by was Sunday, detours with the family....lol

There's not enough hours in the day for me. or maybe I am just working too hard.....

My me time is often on the ocean deep sea fishing.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Spend money????

At a Classic car/truck show????

I'm just not seeing it."

(off my meds at a classic car/truck show)

Brahahahahahaha.

- Barry

·
Registered
174 Posts
Not at the show but after you see all the eye candy.lol
Hey, I've been known to spend money on eye candy. I've even bought a few trucks. ;-D

Barry

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.