Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

81 - 100 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
1955 210 SERIES, 406 DUAL QUAD ENGINE WITH MUNCIE 4 SPEED
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
Gm has stopped taking sold orders and mine is stuck at 1100. Looks like a 2022 for me

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Gm has stopped taking sold orders and mine is stuck at 1100. Looks like a 2022 for me
Topdog,
You should consider changing dealers. Go with MacMalkin out of N.H. or Kerbeck out of Atlantic City, you'll have a car in 6-8 months tops. At MSRP. It can be courtesy delivered to a nearby Chevrolet dealer. If you want to talk about it I'd be glad to chat with you. Leave me a private message with your contact info if you want to.

Gary

·
Registered
1955 210 SERIES, 406 DUAL QUAD ENGINE WITH MUNCIE 4 SPEED
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
Dealer called and said car will be built sometime in Mat. and delivered early June. That is 11 months from
Topdog,
You should consider changing dealers. Go with MacMalkin out of N.H. or Kerbeck out of Atlantic City, you'll have a car in 6-8 months tops. At MSRP. It can be courtesy delivered to a nearby Chevrolet dealer. If you want to talk about it I'd be glad to chat with you. Leave me a private message with your contact info if you want to.

Gary
Dealer called yesterday and said order moved to 3100 and will be delivered early June or late May. Friend in Florida ordered from Kerbeck and car will be delivered in May. 2 years from order date for a 2LT

·
Registered
7,849 Posts
Kerbeck in Atlantic City is a good place to go. I bought my C6 there. At one time, they were selling about 110 Corvettes a month, so they certainly have some influence in allocations from GM, Carmine.

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Was sayin that to the guy that says he can get it for $60
That pretty C8 would make your C6 wimper

·
Registered
7,849 Posts
Was sayin that to the guy that says he can get it for $60
That pretty C8 would make your C6 wimper
I'm sure it would. But that doesn't matter. I already have more HP then I'll ever need. When I visit my mother and take this car, I get 24 miles per gallon. Have plenty of creature comforts. Have the 3LT package. No, I don't need more power or speed. I bought this car as a retirement gift from me to me. No regrets, but with the cost of these Vettes, not doing it again, Carmine.

Sorry Slim. I didn't realize that thread wasn't for me. My apologies. You can disregard what I said.

·
Registered
67,073 Posts
got to hit lotto, I want one. could I fit in it, probably not but can dream.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
I would rather have a new truck, just sold my C3 and never want to see another Corvette in my Garage.

·
Registered
7,849 Posts
I just looked at Kerbeck Corvette website. I see a 2021 Corvette coupe, starts at $58.000.00 and the convertible starts at $66,000.00. Both with the 1LT package. You can certainly load them up after that. I guess these are sticker prices. I don't think they inflate them, Carmine.

81 - 100 of 104 Posts