Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
Chattanooga TN
4,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
43rd Annual Smoky Mountain Classic 1955-56-57 Chevy Roundup May 21,22 & 23, 2021
The show is on!

I'll scan the forms at work tomorrow and post them in PDF format.

See you there!

·
Premium Member
Chattanooga TN
4,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, here they are in PDF format, for anyone wanting to print them out and pre-register for the show.
This is an old school event , no fancy internet webpage or online registration.

Attachments

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
50,864 Posts
Great news John....Thanks for posting....Can't wait to see the gang there :)(y)

·
Premium Member
5,567 Posts
Doing some motel searches nearby and noticed most rooms are non-refundable. Is this the new normal?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Is this a big show? What’s the average car total turnout in past?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
50,864 Posts
I would say around 250: give or take...We come up from Florida just about every year that it is held....Lots to do in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.

Only four hours for you....C'mon man!

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Looks like ton of fun. May is typically one my busiest months of the year for my business. But covid still has my business at a standstill. If this carries into May, I am there.

·
Premium Member
Chattanooga TN
4,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is this a big show? What’s the average car total turnout in past?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Come on down and join us.
250 cars sounds about right, but they are high quality cars. Nothing but diehard trifive fans at this show.

See for yourself....
Here is a sample of 2019 show...
Pigeon Forge 2019

And the 2018 show...
Pigeon Forge 2018

And the 2014 show....
Pigeon Forge 2014

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Turns out, I did have a cancellation that week. I am going. I called the Christmas Inn and they are only taking reservations for those that have stayed in the past. They put me on the waiting list. I guess the way it works, they will open up rooms if someone who has attended before choose not to go. The girl I talked to did not know a cut off date. Any members here know for sure they are not going, but may have a room being held? It’s only about a 6.5 hour drive for me. I am on the fence to drive down or trailer the 57’. Are there any accommodations for trailer parking? Thanks.

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
Turns out, I did have a cancellation that week. I am going. I called the Christmas Inn and they are only taking reservations for those that have stayed in the past. They put me on the waiting list. I guess the way it works, they will open up rooms if someone who has attended before choose not to go. The girl I talked to did not know a cut off date. Any members here know for sure they are not going, but may have a room being held? It’s only about a 6.5 hour drive for me. I am on the fence to drive down or trailer the 57’. Are there any accommodations for trailer parking? Thanks.
There is trailer parking. It is usually down the street at one of the closed theaters. There are usually quite a few trailers up there.

·
50,864 Posts
We have secured a cottage on a river close to Gatlinburg for a week....Plan on going to Dolly Wood, while we are there.

·
50,864 Posts

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts