Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 55 210 2 door has fixed glass rear windows... How hard is it to convert the rear passenger fixed glass windows to be able to roll them up and down?

·
Premium Member
15,901 Posts
My 55 210 2 door has fixed glass rear windows... How hard is it to convert the rear passenger fixed glass windows to be able to roll them up and down?
You need to look and find out what was done to make them stationary since a 210 should have roll up windows, Only some 150's had fixed rear quarter glass.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You need to look and find out what was done to make them stationary since a 210 should have roll up windows, Only some 150's had fixed rear quarter glass.
maybe I have a title issue. the Vin# starts with "A" which I understand to mean its a 150, (it does have fixed quarter glass) and the title has the matching vin number but under 'Model' the title says 210.

I havent transfered the title yet, do you think this could be an issue when I do that? like I said, the vehicle vin and the title vin match, but the title is inacurate as far as the model.

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
51,714 Posts
maybe I have a title issue. the Vin# starts with "A" which I understand to mean its a 150, (it does have fixed quarter glass) and the title has the matching vin number but under 'Model' the title says 210.

I havent transfered the title yet, do you think this could be an issue when I do that? like I said, the vehicle vin and the title vin match, but the title is inacurate as far as the model.
If the VIN and title match, shouldn't be much of a problem to correct the model in most states

Also, look at your cowl tag on the upper right firewall....Should read 1211 for a 150 model and 1011 or 1011A for 210 model....See this link:http://www.trifive.com/specs/19. Original Specs.pdf

·
Premium Member
50,811 Posts
If she came from the factory like that, I don't know that I'd change it....:tu
Cowboy :flag6:

:gba:
bowtie-trifive

1 - 7 of 7 Posts