1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
67,687 Posts
time does fly. :p3:

·
Registered
404 Posts
I would have LOVED to see him live in concert.....he passed before I was born and I am a HUGE fan.....He really is The King!

·
Premium Member
50,811 Posts
I listen to the Elvis channel on sirus radio.......when I heard the news I was at the bowling alley, where were you?...:bowtieb:
Cowboy :flag6:

:gba:
bowtie-trifive

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I "saw" him twice in live concert-----NOBODY else like Elvis-nobody---he was a GREAT performer and hope his music lives forever. Went to the Graceland car show last year and won the best modified for my 57 and had the picture of the wife and grandkids taken in "front" of Graceland--this will live with me, the wife and the grandkids forever-----------:gba:

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Still miss him.

·
Registered
887 Posts
I was sitting in a restaurant in Germany when the waitress told me she was sorry. We didn't read German and had not noticed Elvis' photo in the newspaper so I asked her what for and then she explained. Seems almost like last week!

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
Wifey and some of her girlfriends from work drove to Ames, Iowa and saw one of his last live concerts... Years later we were on a two week motorcycle vacation of the south and enjoyed a tour of Graceland... Always enjoyed his music and still do... Later, Dave

·
Registered
887 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
I cried my eyes out when i heard Elvis had died. I was 4 years old and he had been gone for 4 years already, but hey it was new news to me.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I was on the way home from work when I heard the news. When I got home I knew the wife had heard as she was in tears.

John

1 - 16 of 16 Posts