Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what seats will fit in a 4 door bel air sedan? Other than an OEM or replacement. I am trying to find a seat without having to buy a seat that needs massive resto. Or does anyone know how much a used seat would run based on condition and how much they are going for now a days? Thanks.

·
Administrator
49,962 Posts
As far as the stock rear seat i have seen them from 40.00 a set to 250.00 a set.
If you want a later model styled seat you just need to do some measuring. But there will still need to be some modifications to make them fit as well. I have a 4dr 55 out back with a toyota seat in it, looks like it fits pretty good. One member on here has used a dodge/chryler seat from some model but can`t remember which one exactly.
Terry

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome, and the info. I think I may have found an original seat, just have to get it for the right price. If not I'm going to try to find a later model to try to fit in there. I want to stay as close to stock as possible so a bench seat is what I need. I'm even planning on running the old 235 ci that I have been rebuilding.

68,758 Posts
:hello: hi ya and welcome. good to have you here. i think $100 would be a fair price for a seat. try some junk yards, might find some there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts