Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, this question is for some one that has actully done the conversion. I have spent plent of time studying pics I have found of the conversion, but what Im still not clear of is the section were the upper window post meets the upper door post.. is a filler piece being used to bridge a gap between the upper widow post to the door post? any pics of the door post would be greatley apresiated.

2nd question the 4 door post has a sheet metal divider between the front door and rear door, does the lower divider stay, to attach the rear quarter section to the post. please post some pics! Thanks.

THis is a 4 door sedan being coverted to a 2 door sedan using the 4 door post.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have seen the videos, but does not show the erea Im looking for. Hopfully some one that has had first hand exsperiance will chime in. and has any ever tried to fit a 4 door regulator into a 2 door (sedan)

·
Registered
273 Posts
I have seen the videos, but does not show the erea Im looking for. Hopfully some one that has had first hand exsperiance will chime in. and has any ever tried to fit a 4 door regulator into a 2 door (sedan)
just answered this in your other post.:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts