Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been researching 4 row copper Radiators vs aluminum for cost and cooling capacity. Oldaysclassics so far have the best prices but I am concerned they might not be good quality? Only 30 day warranty? ANy thoughts or comments?

·
Premium Member
10,747 Posts
Most everyone has their own opinion regarding radiators. Personally, I like the 2 row aluminum crosflow. They seem to cool better than any 4 row conventional radiator that I've ever had. I'm currently using a large BeCool unit with dual electric fans. Never an overheating problem, even with the a/c on.

Ray

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
I think it was RickL that pointed out that it's not only the numbers of rows but the size that must be considered.
Jim

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
I have been researching 4 row copper Radiators vs aluminum for cost and cooling capacity. Oldaysclassics so far have the best prices but I am concerned they might not be good quality? Only 30 day warranty? ANy thoughts or comments?
The US Radiator brand has a 1 year warrantee. they use a 2 row, 1" tube for there aluminum stuff. I have a Desert Cooler copper from them and couldn't be happier.
http://www.usradiator.com/

I think the 30 day waranteed stuff is made by the CH-ina company :D, but I could be wrong.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts