Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Skit" from one of Red Skelton's 1969 T.V. shows...
WOW.....just think about it, he said this on his T.V. show in 1969 and had no clue his words would ever come to fruition. SAD, isn't it? What a wonderful and worthwhile clip to watch and share with all your friends and acquaintances! This is one that needs to be passed on to everyone. The goal is 2,500,000 viewers. It should be 300 million.

http://media.causes.com/604250?p_id=42563578

·
Trifive Certified Restoration Shop
3,474 Posts
"Skit" from one of Red Skelton's 1969 T.V. shows...
WOW.....just think about it, he said this on his T.V. show in 1969 and had no clue his words would ever come to fruition. SAD, isn't it? What a wonderful and worthwhile clip to watch and share with all your friends and acquaintances! This is one that needs to be passed on to everyone. The goal is 2,500,000 viewers. It should be 300 million.

http://media.causes.com/604250?p_id=42563578
I've watched this before and shown it to our Scouting pack and troops. It's a worthwhile presentation by a very insightful man.:fahne19:

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
I remember a christmas episode of the Red Skelton show in around 1967 or so. He did a little scene on a roof top dressed as Santa he was trying to figure out how to get down the chiminey, slipped on the snow and fell in the chiminey head first and got stuck. I was only 4 yrs old when i saw this and it was and still is one of the funniest things i have ever seen in my life so much so that i still remember it to this day after having seen it only once at age 4. I am 47 and that is a prime example of the rare talent Red displayed to his viewers young and old alike every body loved him. Do any of you remember that episode i mentioned ?

·
KINGS X 56 = R.I.P. August 31, 2014Senior Member 2
2,885 Posts
A wonderful man with a God given talent to make people laugh.
Good clean family fun on each & every show he did.

Pledge of Allegiance by him should be shared worldwide & forever.

KINGS X 56

1 - 11 of 11 Posts