·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
My first car got wadded up and then junked 49 years ago and probably made into a couple of Toyotas or Hondas:bowtier: Besides that it was a F_ _d... Later, Dave

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
My first car, a '53 [email protected]#d Victoria, I drove from N.C. to Montana, used more oil than gas. I had a '55 [email protected]#d motor put in it and beat those boys from Callifornia. Finally blew it up street racing a '60 Chevy, sold it to the boys from California. That was is in 1961, never saw it again. Still think about that ole rod, but I'll take my '55 over it any day. Charles :blowtiedb:

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
My first car was a 66 Mustang ragtop with a 6 cyl. that I spent way to much money on putting a 289 in it from a 66 fairlane.
I probably should of kept the fairlane because the body was better than my mustang ..and it was a 500 fastback..but I thought at the time the mustang was the coolest car on the road....15 years old..what can I say...least I eventually saw the light....:bowtier: :bowtieb: :bowtier:

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
My first car was a '57 2dr Belair Hardtop that my Dad gave me when I turned 16 years old... it got stolen in '87 and was never found. So yea I would give just about anything to have her back.....

·
Registered
839 Posts
my first car is my the garage (avitar picture). So can I keep the dog and the kids???:happy0045:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts