Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Olds 350 I'd say. Anyone else notice the badly misshapen rocker panels and lower quarters? That car looks like the lower body formed out of bondo. Looks like many of the cars I see for sale at the Rod Runs in Pigeon Forge that were just built to flip quickly.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Olds 350 I'd say. Anyone else notice the badly misshapen rocker panels and lower quarters? That car looks like the lower body formed out of bondo. Looks like many of the cars I see for sale at the Rod Runs in Pigeon Forge that were just built to flip quickly.
At one time (back in the 80's) the only replacement rockers available were a fits all 3 years type without the concave indentations they probably used them , that poor car looks like it needs a lot of help

·
Premium Member
2,508 Posts
Ride a rocket.

Olds 350 I'd say.
Agree. It's a Rocket V8. The giveaway is the oil filler standpipe just left of the radiator hose. Ransom E. Olds only. Good stout motor.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Exactly, will outlive a SBC driving back and forth to work. At least its not a boat anchor Hemi.
:sign0020: :sign0020: :sign0020:

Careful, You might get all the Mopar lovers up in arms, none of them have ever owned one but they're all convinced it was a great motor

1 - 8 of 8 Posts