Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Dad bought this car new in May of 55, and never would part with it.

Car was in really rough shape, but with lots of help, it was restored to new with nearly all of its original parts (except for bottom sheet metal).

Attachments

·
Registered
15,427 Posts
Hey,that ol' double nickel stovebolt looks just great,nice and sharp. Awesome. :shakehands::tu :tu kkkkkkkkk for sharing. :bowtier:

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
That 55 is truly a work of art. I enjoy looking at it.I was 14 yrs. old when they came out. Trifive nut ever since.:blowtiedb:

·
Registered
494 Posts
That’s a remarkable car. A lot of sentimental value for sure and it looks spectacular!!!

·
Registered
66,313 Posts
neat family heirloom. :tu

·
Registered
443 Posts
55 4-door 210

Impressive ‘55. Looks like it’s brand new, and sitting on the showroom floor back in 1955.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Really great shape and sentimental value beyond cost.
There's nothing like a 55 4 door 210 WITH a powerglide 235 … right!
Question, what are the two lines on the exhaust side of the engine that can be seen below the air filter?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The two lines I think you are referring to run from the Fenton headers to the carburetor heat plate under the intake manifold. I added the headers and Power Pack dual exhaust just for fun.

The other non-stock addition is Bel Air carpeting - couldn't find a source for the original green 210 rubber mat.

FYI - trans is a three on the tree - Dad didn't spring for the automatic...

·
Registered
10 Posts
That is so B.E.A.U.T.I.F..U.L., what a prize you got there. To have been your dads car, that is amazing. Thank you sir for restoring that sweet gem the way you did. Kudos to you and your 55. Cheers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts