Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
two and 4 door h/t trim is not the same, two door has the invert for the flipper and 4 door do not the only piec that would work is the short concaved piece at the base of the window, the convertible and 4 door hard top would be more of a match on the vertical piec's

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they are not exactly the same but they work and fit
these are off a 56 4 door hardtop
joe

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
i may be wrong but here is a pic of a 4 door h/t trim on the right in the photo and a two door on the left. i would not want my flippers clossing on the 4 door hard top trim., the mounting on top is different the notch for the flipper is not there the bottoms are different hights,
just saying thats all if i am wrong i hope some one will correct me,

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,888 Posts
i may be wrong but here is a pic of a 4 door h/t trim on the right in the photo and a two door on the left. i would not want my flippers clossing on the 4 door hard top trim., the mounting on top is different the notch for the flipper is not there the bottoms are different hights,
just saying thats all if i am wrong i hope some one will correct me,
You are correct, They are not the same and will not work on a 2 door hardtop.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
thanks guys
I see now just the outside trim is different
I will edit my ad
thanks again

joe 56 57 CHEVY 4 DOOR HDTP

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
a lot of the parts on these cars are real close between the years some interchange some dont. glad to help out

·
Registered
1 Posts
could you post some pics of these and what kind of shape they are in. I am sure I need atleast part of them I believe. Most of the stainless on my 57 4door is missing, only things I know for sure I have are the windshield and rear glass trim, I believe all the side trim is missing

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.