Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has your 55 or 56 been hit or butchered up and you need to fix the front frame horns ? I will have a pic to follow in the future. These are both pieces of frame rail from where the bumper bolts on back to the front face of the engine cradle. I cut these off my dads frame 25 years ago because I thought I would need them to fix mine since they were bent but i was able to fix mine. Make offer or I guess I will just take them to the scrap yard.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn't even think of that Mouse ! I saw his car got popped, not cool ! I almost got hit like that just the other morning cuz some jackass was in a hurry to make a left turn. Judging by the damage, looks like they are probably bent. I will donate them to Flamejob to fix his ride. I'd probably be in jail if it happened to me !

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
:congrats: and :tu:
I unfortunately am unable to assist other than posting links to what may help flamjob from 1/2 way around the world.
Wish i was able to do more

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
Some one will probably jump on these.....:anim_25:
:gba:
bowtie-trifive
In the North Jersey Craigslist there is a brand new factory tri-five cross-member. The part between the front of the frame which holds the engine mounts.
I think it was 1200.00 Just wanted to post. Maybe someone needs it. Jim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.