Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any body have a good trunk pan laing around for a old project that is not getting done.Let me know thanks.

·
Premium Member
16,010 Posts
Does any body have a good trunk pan laing around for a old project that is not getting done.Let me know thanks.
I have a couple here that are workable, Not perfect or rust free but not junk either. The issue is I'm in Massachusetts near Boston so shipping may be an issue.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It all depends on what you want for one and how nice it is. I know some truckers that might go that way to pick one up. Could I get a price and some pics.Thanks

·
Premium Member
16,010 Posts
It all depends on what you want for one and how nice it is. I know some truckers that might go that way to pick one up. Could I get a price and some pics.Thanks
As I mentioned they are not perfect or rust free but are workable. PM me your email address and I'll get you some pics over the weekend.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I have a rear clip that I cut from from a '56 Hardtop. The trunk, tailpan, and brace are rust free and very clean. $550.00 for what is pictured (except frame). I'm located in Northern Ky. (35 miles South of Cincinnati Ohio).

Attachments

·
Registered
288 Posts
Craigslist

There's a 57 complete trunk and tailpan on Craigslist in Hartford City, Indiana posted yestersday I think for $100. If it will interchange it looks good. Check it out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.