Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm building a custom throttle for my car and I need to know if the Vintage Air will cause any throttle clearance problems in the area circled in red. It will be a little taller than the Lokar.

If you have good pictures of that area with your Vintage Air completely installed, that would be great.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anybody have a Gen IV Vintage Air unit installed with a Lokar accelerator pedal?

If you do, could you please take a picture to show what kind of clearance you have up in the area where I show the red circle?

I sure would appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
1956 chevy 210 del rey sedan
15,021 Posts
I honestly can't see there being any problems. your cable linkage should clear fine .

Attachments

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thanks a ton guys, that answers my question perfectly. (Man, I love how helpful the members of this site are)

I just didn't want to build something that works great but gets in the way of the Vintage Air unit.
A/C is like life support here in Texas......

·
Registered
13,436 Posts

Mine is a GenIV system and uses the slider potentiometers that you can see here:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.