Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys...........i'm thinking of updating my 55 B/A....engine, trans and rear end...........I want it reliable and torky for the street....what is a good combination to run with?.........I'm looking for 300-350hp.......w/auto trans and maybe 355s or 370s gears w/posi.......I'm looking to cruise
and jump on it ocassionally

Currently, I have a 350 w/headers...350 trans w/B&M shifter.....stock gears,
maybe 308s.......need something a little stronger without spending a lot of money.......any suggestions will be appreciated.......need a combination
that works and has been proven to be reliable and durable.........
I want to start it up and drive it and have fun with it here on the west coast..............thanks a lot!

7,080 Posts
hi guys...........i'm thinking of updating my 55 B/A....engine, trans and rear end........... .......need something a little stronger without spending a lot of money....... I want to start it up and drive it and have fun with it here on the west coast..............thanks a lot!
Can't help with an answer (maybe cam, gearing, carb) (others here I am sure will), but love what you want to do. Only fly in the ointment is the statement "without spending a lot of money". Tall order, but go for it. :tu Lloyd

1 - 2 of 2 Posts