I have a complete interior for a 55 Bel Air 2 door Hardtop for sale. The color is the original Coral and Gray 55 material. The interior package was ordered from Ciadella Interiors . The package includes Gray loop carpet , front and rear seat covers, door panels with stainless, coral headliner , package shelf and kick panels. The original front bench and rear seats were stripped to the frames , cleaned and painted . Tracks have been restored. The covers were professionally installed with new foam and burlap, seat surrounds covered and polished stainless. An excellent set of Bel Air roof bows , headliner tack strips is included . I even restored the Bel Air steering wheel in Coral to go with the price. This interior was slated for my 55 Bel Air gasser that I sold . The buyer did not want the interior so I'm offering it on the site. The advantage is there is no wait for an order .The seats and panels are ready to install . I have way more invested in this package . The price is firm and fair. Hoping not to ship but if so the shipping is extra at buyers expense. I have pictures if interested . Thanks for reading , Greg.. $5995.