Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a bench seat from a 55 with seat shells. Has cross bar intact with tracks and knob. Needs upholstered but springs are good. I live in Houston and bought it at the Pate swap meet in Fort Worth 3 years ago for $650, the guy wanted $750 but came down to the $650. So I have to at least get the $650 for it plus shipping unless your close. I'm selling it because I have two of them and need to buy engine parts. Can take pics if anyone is interested. Thanks

Jimmy

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The seat is from a 2 door, it has all the tracks and the cross bar and the chrome knob. And all four shells. I will take some pics when I get off work today and post them.

Jimmy

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah it's a great price, I paid $650 for it myself. I'm building a 406 for my 55 and could use the extra cash to buy motor parts and machine work. If I wasn't in the middle of spending money on my stuff then I would just hold on to it for a while and at least get what I paid for it. But I have run across good deals on other stuff I needed so a loss here and there comes out in the wash.

Jimmy

·
Registered
37 Posts
It's hard to tell by the pics what kind of shape the frame is in. Is there any rust on it? Is everything there that I need to install it? If like to have it reapulstered and install.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have 4 or 5 guys asking about shipping and this and that but no takers as of now. Today is the last day of the "special"..LOL. If no one scoops this great deal up by the end of the day today the price goes back up to $650 firm.

Thanks,
Jimmy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.