Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1955 Bel Air 2 door sedan Rust free, California, black plate car. It's going together with the supple riding Paul Newman/Car Creations Corvette suspension conversion and is a quality build, in progress. It's setup for any LS engine and either 6-speed, stick or 4 or 6 speed automatic. The chassis is complete, powder coated and outfitted with late model Corvette suspension system, and including; forged aluminum i.r.s. suspension system, Dana 44 diff., Grand Sport power disc brakes, power rack and pinion steering, new Bilstein Shocks, all brake lines, complete exhaust with custom headers, and lots more. The body work is done and body panels are fitted and it's ready for your choice of colors, equipment options, and interior.

Call or text my cell or e-mail - Tony, 408 221-4210. More Photos available

This '55 is an exceptionally good starter car and, along with the Newman conversion, is a step up from the typical street rod, resto-mod or pro-touring car. It will make a fabulous car for the new Autocross events gaining popularity at Good Guys events, Optima Challange, American Street Car series events, etc. It's the perfect package in concept, comfort, safety, total performance, ease of assembly, maintenance, cost to build and ultimate value for a classic investment.
Price is flexible and below my cost; options and details are open; you can finish it or I can work with you to completion. Delivery is available.
My passion is building hot rods, street rods, chassis packages etc. I am not a dealer and I enjoy working with people and help get a dream in motion or a project finished. I always search for the right person looking for the right car!

The pictures of the original green car, and the body in primer and the completed chassis.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There really isn't a set price.

The car is in process and available with or without a lot of extras. I would prefer to find out what you had in mind and discuss possibilities and price on the phone or in person. Call me. Talk is cheap and you might be surprised. Tony 408 221-4210

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
thanks tony.. I will only buy or make a offer if the car has a price. with no price it really isn't for sale. I normally don't even ask if there is no price. also where are you located shipping is getting spendy.I am looking to buy a 55
thks
fiddysix

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fiddysix,
Because it is a project and is available with parts you may or may not want, I don't feel it is fair to you or me to put a firm price on it. I wouldn't want to make a judgment or an offer on something if I didn't know exactly what I was buying. If you know the value of a complete rust free California black plate '55Bel air post car, a complete Newman Car Creations rolling chassis with the best of everything, Custom headers and complete exhaust, tilt wheel, superb body work, and many other various parts and assembly details, you will know an approximate retail value. I am not talking retail or even wholesale. I am talking VERY negotiable. I'll even consider partial trade. I think it would be an informative conversation for both of us by phone. Thanks, Tony

·
Registered
37,986 Posts
"I am not talking retail or even wholesale. I am talking VERY negotiable."

What a bunch of double speak. If you're going to negotiate, state where from.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Clarification

Okay, based on the previous posts and so there is no confusion, here is what I have:
A really nice '55 with all the body work, fitting and prep done; a complete Newman Car Creations rolling chassis; Many new parts for completion. I have about $42,000 invested and I am asking $32,000 or offer for everything. I am negotiable on what parts you may or may not want, I can finish or work with you to finish the car, I can even personally deliver it. Please call if you are interested Thanks, Tony 408 221-4210

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.