What??

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
looks like chaps for a car.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,361 Posts
I see these on ebay from time to time. Must have been a J.C. Whitney thing from long ago. Tail light bling, but not my thing.

68,758 Posts
i think i would pass on them. never seen them on a 55, thank goodness. :bath:

·
RIP: 10-27-2018
3,279 Posts
I like em better than a contential kit or fender skirts, but I think I would pass on all three.
Ive ranted before about how we tend to judge anything outside what we consider "normal" as ugly. We are conditioned to expect a certain look and if its different its somehow wrong. reminds me of high school, but then I never quite fit in there either. I guess I will always be a rebel

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
Makes me glad I have a 56... Later, Dave

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
must be a Canadian thing ?
Next you'll be trying to say that a Canadian started the whole Billet thing too (lmfao) :happy0030:

When I saw that part I simply shook my head, but sure enough there will be some chrome *ag out there that will buy it up and pimp out his car with more chromed plastic.

I am so sick of Chrome & Billet now that I actually want to puke each time I see a billet steering wheel, billet door handles or the bland looking billet dash inserts. Billet and chrome is sooooooo overdone. Rant over!

·
Registered
12,123 Posts
After buying a set of these you may just want to take a short trip to Mexico for the $50 special uphoulstry treatment, nice chain link steering wheel, and cut 5 coils out of the front suspension and to top it all off, a nice reproduction 52 Ford Continential kit. Some people just dont know when it just becomes toooooooo much.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts