Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,012 Posts
IMO, I don't feel it's necessary and not sure the level of protection (if that's what they are thinking) that it would actually provide. It would definitely ruin the look you're going for.

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
I had a two door post similar to yours in 1966 that I sold before going into the Army. I went without the bumper as well but I also removed he two corner pieces that are under the parking lights, I liked the look. Unfortunately I don’t have any pictures. I asked about that before and a member provided some shots of a 55 set up that way. I think your ride looks great!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I've always thought it would look good to have a camaro style front spoiler. I envision a piece that would fit the profile along the lower edge of the grill and the parking lights and fit up to the lower edges of the the fenders like the splash pans do and then transition into a spoiler.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Unfortunately when I purchased the car it had no front bumper, that is why I was thinking about buying one , I do love the look without the bumper but friends and family always ask if I would put one back on . I also want to mention that I appreciate all the knowledge that the members have about these cars and it’s been very helpful so Thank You.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts