1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
NO TITLE, NO WAY!!! Later, Dave

·
Registered
206 Posts
I bought a motorcycle once... with no title... restored it over about a years time... visited the DMV to get a tilte... they imediately found the registered owner... Never again will consider a vehicle with out a title. Lucky for me the registered owner did accepted an offer from me based on the pre-resto condition. Good lesson for me. If these folks could get titles, they'd have 'em when they sell 'em. Easier said than done. IMHO.

·
Registered
6,552 Posts
NP in GA.......
No vehicle had a title til 1964. They were bought/registered via bill of sale, and tag receipt.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
There's a good one in MN right now (56 two dr post) for $1900 with no title. It's in graet looking shape. I was gonna call the guy, but figured if no title, he probably couldn't get one either. I'm not wasting my time or money only to be frustrated later.

·
Registered
943 Posts
some of the southern states were no title states up until the early 70s. i have bought 2 cars from alabama and i have tn titles. i know a guy that built a tn car that took the frame vin and got cal and vin tags from the state of tn. it is one bad 57:blowtiedb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts