Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Sure did, cant remember who but the die cast should would look good
Not trying to steal the thread, but anybody know where a person can find a Turquoise 1957 chevy 150 diecast from Highway 61? They are getting hard to find...thanks for any help...:shakehands:

·
Premium Member
5,144 Posts
I have an old reel that my father took of the 1955 Indy 500. It has I think about 12 of those 55 chevy pace cars going around the track.
That would help settle a score from another thread as to how many of these were made. Strange that the general public pics of these never show more than two together at a time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not trying to steal the thread, but anybody know where a person can find a Turquoise 1957 chevy 150 diecast from Highway 61? They are getting hard to find...thanks for any help...:shakehands:
Best advice I can offer is to buy one close to yours and paint it to match. I have a 79 c3 corvette silver/oyster. It's impossible to find a diecast replica so I found a silver one in Nashville,In and painted the interior white/black to match my car. Like everything else it's in the details.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.