Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can you find the color charts for this color (Navajo Tan)? How does everyone paint all the interior trim and dash? Most places down here do not spray lacquer anymore.
John F

Attachments

·
Registered
13,410 Posts
Where can you find the color charts for this color (Navajo Tan)? How does everyone paint all the interior trim and dash? Most places down here do not spray lacquer anymore.
John F
I am doing mine in BC/CC.

·
Premium Member
13,058 Posts
I have a auto paint place that can make my paint ,i just gave them the code off the trim tag and they can put it in a spray can for about $16.00---:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
I have a auto paint place that can make my paint ,i just gave them the code off the trim tag and they can put it in a spray can for about $16.00---:cool:
Thats what I did. The paint store mixed the correct color, then put it in a spray bomb. Looks good. Makes it easier when clean up times comes.

·
Registered
13,410 Posts
I tried this method but it did not match my original Sierra Gold. Has anyone successfully matched original Sierra Gold?

J Haugo

Talk to Chad at this company:
http://www.autorodtechnologies.com/Product_Lines.html

He found the code for my Regal Turquoise '55 and I think it's the perfect color. He can also color match if you send him a sample. Great guy to work with and his paints are excellent quality.
He carries a brand called Pro Spray. It's not that well known of a brand because it's a European company but it is really good and the prices are better than you will get with the top lines from Dupont or PPG.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts