Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a couple shots of my 55 post. I was just seeing if I could figure out this picture inserting.If it worked I am not sure if I can do it again!I had to add the pics as attachments and not images is this correct?And the pictures are fuzzy how do you corect this? There should be a easy way to do this!If I shouldnt have posted this here,sorry I didnt know were else to try!

Attachments

·
Registered
66,287 Posts
cool looking 55. :party0031: there is an area above, help with photos. the way you did it is the way i do it too, i just can't figure out the other way. :banghead: ....................a few less beers when taking pictures will take care of the fuzzy problem. :winking0070:

·
Trifive on Facebook Admin Trifive Leaders Club
6,152 Posts
Nice 55 !
pic is a wee bit fuzzy ....but still cool :tu

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool looking 55. :party0031: there is an area above, help with photos. the way you did it is the way i do it too, i just can't figure out the other way. :banghead: ....................a few less beers when taking pictures will take care of the fuzzy problem. :winking0070:
The pictures were not fuzzy in the regular size,it done it when I resized them.I'll just keep playing with it and maybe figure it out!Oh Yea I wasnt drinking that day but if you can see the water droplets on the car it had just came a little shower and was about 98.I may have had the shakes from dehidration!:sign0020:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts