Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a new member and can't decide if it is harder to work on cars or the internet? Threads and posts? slowly getting it.
I have a nice 55 ragtop that looks like it was put together in a hurry and just want to make it better. looking forward to ideas from the group how to solve some sloppy fixes on my car.

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Hello :sign0016: to bowtie-trifive :shakehands:

·
Registered
67,793 Posts
:hello: hi ya and welcome. good to have you here. ......................... hint :pics-1:

·
Stainless Trim Restoration
10,188 Posts
I am a new member and can't decide if it is harder to work on cars or the internet? Threads and posts? slowly getting it.
I have a nice 55 ragtop that looks like it was put together in a hurry and just want to make it better. looking forward to ideas from the group how to solve some sloppy fixes on my car.
Welcome! You could bring it to me, and I can make it look like mine. See photo below.

Seriously let us know what kind of problems need addressing, and start with the easy one(s) and then work on the more difficult.

I started on my first at age 15, and 45 years later have restored over 100 for people all over.

Mikey

Attachments

·
Registered
27,726 Posts
Welcome

:bowtieb:

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
51,749 Posts

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:tobowtie-trifive:shakehands: :anim_25:with the project... Later, Dave

·
Premium Member
2,508 Posts
You'll like us.

Welcome from another '55 droptop. :tu

When you can, post some pics.

·
Registered
8,875 Posts
:sign0016: tobowtie-trifive

·
Premium Member
10,927 Posts
Welcome to Tri-Five, and best of luck with your 55 project. We're glad to have you here.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.