Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1955 sedan delivery with windows and it appears that it had only the left seat, which i would imagine, was a bucket seat. It now has a bench seat out of a 4 door. Anyone know of an original bucket seat or have a picture of one as to what it looks like? any info would be greatly appreciated. Warren Johnson

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tri fives

First car was a 55 2 door sedan. was gonna restmod it but Uncle Sam called and sent me to Nam via the Marine Corps. That was 46 years ago. The tri five bug has bit again, I now have; 55 sedan delivery with factory windows, 55 2 door sedan with a 409 for power, a 55 2 door hardtop undergoing restoration, a 56 6500 series cab and chassis which I intend to make into a car hauler, a 56 10500 series fire truck with 9000 original miles (buick 322 engine), and a 57 3/4 pickup with and original 283 and truck 4 speed. The bug has bit hard!

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:tobowtie-trifiveWarren:shakehands: :anim_25:with the 55... Later, Dave

·
Registered
27,726 Posts
Welcome

:bowtieb:

·
Premium Member
10,927 Posts
Welcome to Tri-Five Warren. It's looks like you're getting off to a slow start with this tri-five stuff. Haha. We're glad to have you here.

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Hello :sign0016: to bowtie-trifive :shakehands:

·
Registered
67,715 Posts
:hello: hi warren and welcome. good to have you here. .................... hint :pics-1:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.