Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on a 55 two door wagon does any other model share the same window regulator. or is it just the two door wagons, i have lots of regulators, and a guy needs the rears, as the po took them out and covered the widows in sheet metal to make a delivery out of it now the new owner wants to bring it back.
any one have a pick or measurement of what is to be the right one.
thanks dean

·
Stainless Trim Restoration
10,152 Posts
Dean they are unique to the 2 door wagon. Biggest difference is the location install is in a recessed part of the side panel. This means the stud for the crank has to be longer. I learned this the hard way. The first set I got some one had cut off one of the studs, and then the guy I purchased them from just replaced it. Well the one he used is not long enough. I was able to get a nicer pair recently that I will be using. The long roller track that attaches to the window bottom rail is also special. I do have a set, with a replacement stud I will sell. Send me a pm if interested.

Mikey
55wagoncrazy

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mike thanks for the pics i am going to check my stock now this is a guy at one of the local cruz he just got this car and he trying to put it all back the correct way.he approached me for the parts as i am known as the guy with the trifive parts around here. i never took any of these apart so i would not know.
thanks again.
dean

1 - 3 of 3 Posts