Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks
You know I have yet to pick my 55 2 door wagon from Rogers and I found another one while on ebay. I was looking at this 56 2dr wagon and noticed it was from PA. and decided to call the fellow and he told me he had a 55 sedan delivery. I told him I realy wanted a delivery so he is going to think about selling it . Then I went back on to see the 56 and thought that would not be a bad project car eather so I figured I would bid on it and with any luck at all maybe he will sell me the delivery if I buy the 56 off him too. :cool:
Ahh is this getting out of hand :eek: yes but I figure one off them will have to end up in my shop . Hey maybe all of them will .:confused: hey that wont be so bad eather. :D The 2 55's will maybe make one and the 56 well Maybe convince My wife to sell her tang and drive something more vintage. :cool:

·
Administrator
49,349 Posts

·
Administrator
9,085 Posts
Now I have just one more step for you to complete, You need to get a 57 so you will have all three years, Kinda like a matching set.

Remeber on ebay early bidding just drives the price up I make my bids in the last 60 seconds. And you need to keep refreshing because the bid can change up to the last second.

Otis:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts