Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
First I just wanted to say thank you to all the contributors here, your wealth of information shared here has helped me a lot. I have lurked here for a long time and decided to finally post.

I do not own a tri-five, but am building one for a long time friend here in Pendleton, OR. I'm sure I will have some questions along the way, and thought it would only be proper to introduce myself here before taxing the knowledge pool.

The car we are building is a 56 210 sedan, it began a partial hot rod style rebuild in the 80s and then was shelved until my friend bought it late last year. Since then we have started a IFS swap to a custom Fatman Fabrications stage 3 hub to hub setup, a ford 9"rear is currently being built and some modifications to the frame.

The body and all the other parts were literally delivered to me on 2 trailers and in 14 different sized boxes, and man are we missing a bunch :sign0020:

With this project just underway i am sure we will need some advice and suggestions along the way, as I come from a long background of building fat fendered dodges and plymouths, not chevys.

Anyhow, I will try to start a thread of the build as we go from frame to completion, updating every couple weeks or as major progress is made and time allows.

Thank you for welcoming me to the community and happy wrenching.
-Nick

·
RIP 11/24/2021
68,758 Posts
:hello: hi nick and welcome. good to have you here. ....................... hint:pics-1:

·
Registered
19,596 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:tobowtie-trifiveNick from a 56 owner:five: :anim_25:with the project... Later, Dave

·
Premium Member
10,950 Posts
Welcome to Tri-Five Nick. It sounds like you have a very interesting build ahead, but also one that's going to produce an awesome car. I look forward to following along with your build thread.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.