Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I first posted on 5-20-09 and got this car from az. and got it up to chicago. I thought i would be able to paint it by 7-1-09. Just finished the paint yesterday, took a little longer a lot of unexpected work and delays and rust repair! This is the finished product. The doors and fenders still have to get painted which wont take long so its finally almost painted. I posted some before and after pictures. Its getting a ls1 and 6spd.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
Very nice looking 56:cool: you know what they say, better late then never.:D Good job and congratulations :congrats:

·
Trifive on Facebook Admin Trifive Leaders Club
6,152 Posts
Wow,
what a transformation ..
Very nice :tu

·
Registered
101 Posts
Gonna be one 'bad' '56! Keep us posted on the progress, esp. the LS install. Great Job!!!! Also love the color choice...

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
2009 Goodguys Southwest Nationals ... Lots of High dollar cars, Mid day guy drives in with a Black/White 56 Chevy and a crowd forms around it...Not high end, clean, built right and people were just flipping out. Great Car Great Color Choice...Goodluck !!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Nice Work!

That is sooooo nice! Great colors for a great car! JIM.:tu

·
Registered
67,066 Posts
what a change, going to be a beauty. nice job. :five:

·
Administrator
49,253 Posts
This may be dumb question, but was this a 210 post originally ? [ 210 sports coupe]
A 210 model could be had in a hardtop or sedan(post).
Terry

1 - 18 of 18 Posts