Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any one has any pictures of any 56 Bel Air 2dr Post cars, that they could post for me i sure would appreciate it. I am still undecided what color or two tone colors to put on my car. My 56 is just about to paint stage of the build and i haven't found many bel air 56 post pictures to get general ideas from. I have a couple ideas in mind, but not sure how they would look on a 2dr bel air post. Doesn't matter whether it's original or modern colors just looking for idea's at this point. Thank's in advance for your time and help.

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
Click onto belairdave's garage for a couple more pictures... My color scheme has been flip-flopped from the factory one... Also the colors are modern colors as the light is Cadillac, "White Diamond" pearl and the dark color is "Brite Metallic Aqua" used on Olds, Cutlass and Pontiac, Grand Prix... Whatever color/colors you come up with IMHO 56 Belairs "BEG" to be tu-toned... Later, Dave

·
Trifive on Facebook Admin Trifive Leaders Club
6,152 Posts
Mines Not a Bel Air ...but I still like the colors

·
Registered
12,123 Posts
I think Belairdave has one of the best paint combo's Iv'e seen on a 56 outside of the original combo's. You should check his 56 out and stair at it for a few minutes and watch what the paint colour does for you. It would be a real experience to see this thing in the sunshine up close.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
:) Click on my photo album, there are a few photos of my '56, exterior and interior.

Don, aka.....the hamsman

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
52,789 Posts
One from PF show

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
52,789 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts